Effective Date: January 1, 2021
- Information We May Collect
We may collect information when you use our Services, contact us, or interact with us for any other purpose.
We may collect the following personal information from you from our Services:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Preference information such as marketing preferences;
- Account information including information entered in website forms;
- Information associated with your inquiries to us;
- Information associated with your web transactions with us, or our affiliates such as information (via “pixel tags”) about how emails we have sent have been accessed. Third party advertisers or data analytics providers also gather similar information and/or match this information to that from other sources;
- Mobile device information including mobile device identification, service provider, and location;
- Information about your mobile device, use of our application, or app performance
- Information or feedback provided through e-mail, voice, letter, or online posting.
We may collect other information relating to your interactions with our Services including:
- Clicking, browsing, and use data/patterns (including, but not limited to, information gathered through “cookies” and “pixel tags”); and
- Information about your IP address, browser, internet service provider, pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and clickstream data.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To create and maintain your account;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To provide services you request, including to provide publications to which you subscribe;
- To operate, personalize, and improve the Services, including for analytics purposes;
- To send Peabody promotions and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- For our other business purposes, such as research, payment processing, and operational purposes;
- To prevent and detect fraud;
- To protect and enforce our legal rights;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Services;
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
- Information Sharing
- With our affiliate vendors, consultants, agents, contractors, and other service providers that we use to support our business;
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Services;
- With third party vendors who process data on our behalf such as payment processors and email service providers;
- For our own, or our Partner’s marketing purposes;
- To provide technical support;
- To provide other services to your Company;
- With third parties designated by you. When you use the Services, the personal information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive it;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties;
- To protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the Services;
With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Services and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Peabody uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and Services and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site and Services, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We may create anonymous or aggregated data records from personal information by excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable to you or your business. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- Third-Party Links and Tools
Our Services may provide links to third-party websites or apps. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
Our Services may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Services, those third parties may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third parties and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
- Email Communications. You may indicate a preference to stop receiving further marketing e-mail from us and may “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below). Despite your indicated e-mail preferences, we may send you service-related communications.
- Changing Your Personal Information. You may change certain elements of personal information in your Account by logging into the Site. You may request deletion of your personal information by use by contacting us at the email address below, and at our discretion, we may use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request; but, please note that we may be required to retain such information for legal or compliance purposes.
- Security of Your Personal information. Your security matters to us. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.